Magoroku Kai

It's about life and related things..

Monday, July 05, 2004

Cooking before going to office

This morning I spent my time to cook by myself. Why? Because, it's hard to find delicious food near my office. There're some good foods in a shopping center which need 15 minutes by car to go there. Yeah, I could eat some fast food there, such as McD, KFC, or Pizza Hut. But come on.. I don't eat fast food that much. It's not good.

Ok, I can choose Thai Food or.. there's an arabic restaurant which also sell some rice. But, their taste is not that good for me. It's ok for once or twice of eating, but not for daily meal. Beside, the cost is not too good for my pocket :)
Big Mac package will cost around 1.5 KD or about $5. And other foods will cost approximatelly the same.

Today, In Jakarta we have presidential election... Here.. I'm just trying to enjoy my morning coffee, and start my new day. Hopefully, a good one will win. So, he can start changes to our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home